Fill-Rite F4010PM0 1 1/2 in. 10 Micron Particulate Filter, - 16 UNF, 40 GPM
The F4010PM0 is a fuel transfer filter that strains particulates up to 10 micron and is designed for fuel transfer systems with flow rates up to 40 gallons per minute. This filter is equipped with 1-½"-16 UNF threads and is compatible with filter head 700ACCF7017.
Fill-Rite's fuel transfer filters are available in a wide range of options. Particulate filters remove contaminates in your fuel like dirt, silt, rust, and corrosion.
- Protects Equipment: Protect your heavy equipment from contaminates that cause substantial damage and shorten life, such as dirt, rust, microbial growth, and water
- Highest Risk: Water contamination is the highest risk to your fuel source, finding its way in during delivery, from rain, humidity, condensation, leaks and numerous other methods
- Replacement Interval: Fill-Rite recommends changing filters every six months to maintain the highest degrees of protection and performance
- Particulate Filters: Second only to Hydrosorb filters in protection, particulate filters remove dirt, rust, and microbial growth contaminates from your fuel supply before they make their way into your equipment
- Compatible Fluids: B20 Diesel E15 Gasoline
- Gross Weight: 3.10 lbs.
- Package Depth: 11.25 in.
- Max Flowrate: 40
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Industry: Agriculture, Fleet/Transportation, Municipalities, Construction, Energy & Power, Logging, Refineries
- Product Series: Filters
- Mounting Thread: NPT
- Filter: 10 Micron Particulate Filter
- Inlet Thread: NPT
- Inlet Size: 1 1/2 in.
- Inlet Connection: Female
- Max Operating Pressure: 50 PSI