Emco Wheaton DRY-BREAK Adapters are designed for total safety.
Fluid cannot flow until the Emco Wheaton coupler has been locked into position on an Emco Wheaton Adapter and the valve opened. The coupler can only be disconnected from the adapter when the valve has been closed. Since product loss is thereby eliminated, possible hazards associated with leakage at disconnect are no longer a concern.
DRY-BREAK Adapters are rated for a working pressure of 85 psi (PN 6) and are available in sizes ranging from 1-inch up to 3-inch in diameter.
Temperature Range: -20ºF to 450ºF(-29ºC to 232ºC)
- Enhanced poppet design allows for better flow characteristics in either direction
- Rear-entry design allows for easy field servicing
- One-piece poppet means fewer components for service
- Interchangeable with all existing Emco Wheaton couplers
- Size: 1 in. MNPT
- Material: Brass
- Seal Material: Chemraz
- Temperature Range: -20ºF to 450ºF(-29ºC to 232ºC)
- Working Pressure: 85 PSI
- Type: Bayonet Style