The Eagle 55 Gallon Lab Pack / Open Head Drum is constructed of black blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors, is durable and lightweight, weather and chemical resistant, and has a white lid with a plastic lever-lock band closure.
Ideal for safe storage, handling and transportation of hazardous materials, spill containment and cleanup of hazardous materials, original shipping container, bio waste disposal and incineration.
Lab Packs/Open Head Drums - for use with smaller non-damaged bottles, cans, carboys and 5-gallon pails of non-leaking hazardous materials - if leaking, must pack with sufficient sorbents for - NO FREE LIQUIDS.
- 55 Gallon capacity
- Holds 30 Gallon max container size
- 552 lbs. max. capacity
- Plastic lever-lock closure
- Inside dimensions 22-7/8" dia. top, 19" dia. bottom & 38-9/16" H
- Overall dimensions 23-3/4" dia. top , 19-3/8" dia. bottom & 39-1/8" H
- UN/DOT rating 1H2/X100/S & 1H2/Y100/S
- Complies to DOT 49
Brochure (PDF Download)