The Eagle 14 Gallon Lab Pack / Open Head Drum is constructed of black blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors, is durable and lightweight, weather and chemical resistant, and has a white lid with a plastic lever-lock band closure.
Ideal for safe storage, handling and transportation of hazardous materials, spill containment and cleanup of hazardous materials, original shipping container, bio waste disposal and incineration.
Lab Packs/Open Head Drums - for use with smaller non-damaged bottles, cans, carboys and 5-gallon pails of non-leaking hazardous materials - if leaking, must pack with sufficient sorbents for - NO FREE LIQUIDS.
- 14 Gallon capacity
- Holds 5 Gallon max container size
- Plastic Lever-Lock closure
- Inside dimensions 13-1/2" dia. top, 12-3/8" dia. bottom & 25" H
- Overall 15" dia. , 12-3/4" dia. top & 26-1/2" H
- 143 lbs. maximum capacity
- UN/DOT Rating 1H2/Y100/S
- DOT Compliance DOT 49
Brochure (PDF Download)