The DigiMag® Series DM-1000 Digital Differential Pressure and Flow Gauges monitor the pressure of air and compatible gases just as its famous analog predecessor the Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gauge. All models are factory calibrated to specific ranges. The 4-digit LCD can display readings in common English and metric units so conversions are not necessary. The simplified four button operation reduces set up time and simplifies calibration with its digital push button zero and span. Applications: Filter monitoring, Air velocity or flow, Blower vacuum monitoring, Fan pressure indication, Duct, room or building pressures, Clean room positive pressure indication.
- Field programmed reduces installation time
- User selectable parameters for pressure, air velocity or flow permits same device for multiple applications
- Specialized filter set point for alerts when maintenance is due
- Security levels permit matches the correct access to right skill
- Power versatility works with 9-24 VDC or 9 V battery allows deployment in a variety of spaces wired or not
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Housing Materials: Glass filled plastic.
- Accuracy:±1% FS including linearity hysteresis and repeatability
- ±2% FS for ranges 1" w.c. and below.
- Temperature Limits:0 to 140°F (-18 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Long Term Stability:±1% FS per year.
- Thermal Effect:±0.05% FS/°F typ.; ±0.10% FS/°F typ. for ranges 1" w.c. and below.
- Display:4-digit LCD (Digits: 0.60"H x 0.33"W)
- Display Update: Selectable for 1 second, 10 minutes or update only from button push.
- Pressure Limits: Normal and bi-directional ranges 5 in w.c. and lower = 2 psi (13.7 kPa)
- Normal and bi-directional ranges 10 in w.c. and higher = 11 psi (75 kPa)
- Power Requirements: 9V battery, included, user replaceable or external power supply 9-24 VDC.
- Battery life depending on the Display Update setting: 150 hours (typical) if Display Update = 1 second; 9 months (typical) if Display Update = 10 minutes
- 1.5 years (typical) if Display Update is disabled.
- Battery may last up to four times longer when using lithium-based battery ULTRALIFE U9VL-J.
- Current Consumption: 5 mA maximum.
- Electrical Connections: Removable terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG.
- Electrical Entry: Cable gland for 0.114 to 0.250" (2.9 to 6.4 mm) diameter cable
- Process Connections:1/8" (3 mm) ID tubing.
- Enclosure Ratingen 4X (IP66)
- Size:5" (127 mm) OD front face.
- 1.8 lb (535 g.), CE Approved.
Product Manual (PDF Download)