The Series CXA Water Pump Pressure Switches have been proven reliable for controlling automatic water systems. These switches are very popular for use on water well pumps and pumping systems. The set point and dead band are both easily adjustable via screws inside the cover. For ease of installation, the switches come with a 1/4" female NPT process connection and can be mounted in any orientation. The series CXA's simple design makes it a great switch for an installer at any skill level. Applications: Water Systems, Electric water pumps, well pumps, pumping systems.
- The set point and dead band are both easily adjustable reducing time to install and operation.
- Mounting in any position and feature simple makes a reliable switch that can be installed by any skill level.
- Service: Compatible liquids and gases.
- Wetted Materials: Silicone, steel, and SS.
- Temperature Limits:140°F (60°C)
- Enclosure Rating: General purpose.
- Repeatability:±5 psig (±0.3 bar).
- Switch Typaldos snap action
- Electrical Ratings:20 A @ 120 VAC, 12 A @ 240 VAC, 9.6 A @ 240 VAC (3 phase), 8.6 A @ 32 VDC, 3.1 A @ 120 VDC, 1.6 A @ 240 VDC.
- Electrical Connections: Screw terminal.
- Conduit Connection: 7/8" hole for 1/2" conduit hub (2 places).
- Process Connection: 1/4" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation: Switch can be installed in any position.
- Set Point Adjustment: Internal screws
- Weight:0.75 lb (0.34 kg)
Product Manual (PDF Download)