Donaldson’s new Clean Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Filter offers a convenient, effective way to deliver clean DEF into your equipment and protect your entire fleet’s SCR systems. If DEF is not filtered, urea crystals and other contaminants picked up during storage and handling can cause the SCR system to malfunction. The Donaldson Clean DEF Filter removes harmful particulate, preventing plugged dosing valves and enabling the SCR to do the important job of reducing harmful NOx emissions. Designed and produced in the USA, Donaldson DEF filters provide superior efficiency down to 1 micron and are impervious to the corrosive effects of DEF. Housing and filter element are sold separately.
- DEF Filter Housing sold seperately: (P575057) 1 in. NPT, (P575058) 1 in. BSPT
- Efficiency: 1 micron @ Beta 5000 (99.98%)
- Max. Flow Range: 10 GPM (38 LPM)
- Working Pressure: 300 PSI (724 kPa / 7.24 BAR)
- Fluid Compatibility: DEF
- Operating Temperature: 12 to 122° F (-11 to 50° C)
- Filter Material: Polypropylene, EPDM gaskets