Dixon's SJSS Series Sanitary Swivels (Style 20) are used to prevent hoses from kinking or making a flow path change on a flow plate. The SJSS series is constructed with 316L stainless steel and feature PTFE/Silicone gaskets with dual swiveling clamped ends.
Note: 3A COP certified. Made to order.
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Dual swiveling clamped ends
- PTFE with silicone seal
- Sanitary finish ID and OD
- 3A COP certified
- Style: 20
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Surface Finish: 1 - 32Ra Maximum
- Seal: PTFE with Silicone
- Size: 1 - 4 in.
- Connection Type: Clamp
- Safety Note: WARNING - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
SJSS Series Swivel Instruction Manual (PDF Download)
SJSS100SCC120 1 in Dimensional Specifications. (PDF Download)
SJSS150SCC120 1.5 in Dimensional Specifications (PDF Download)
SJSS200SCC120 2 in Dimensional Specifications (PDF Download)
SJSS250SCC120 2.5 in Dimensional Specifications (PDF Download)
SJSS300SCC120 3 in Dimensional Specifications (PDF Download)
SJSS400SCC120 4 in. Dimensional Specifications (PDF Download)
3A Certification (PDF Download)