This Dixon Safety Blow Gun design comfortably fits into the contour of the hand, minimizing user fatigue and has an ergonomic large lever with black vinyl grip that allows for easy air flow activation.
Note: Blow gun is designed to conform to OSHA Standard 1910.242 (B) permitting a maximum of 30 PSI outlet pressure when dead ended based on a maximum of 150 PSI inlet pressure as well as OSHA Standard 1910.95 regulating occupational noise level exposure.
- Blow gun body is designed to comfortably fit the contour of the hand, minimizing user fatigue.
- Large lever with black vinyl grip further adds to the ergonomic design and allows for easy air flow activation.
- Recessed internal slotted screw allows easy access to valve assembly for repairs or replacement.
- Chrome plated zinc die cast body
- Nickel plated steel lever
- Vinyl thumb grip
- Stainless steel spring
- Brass valve
- Buna-N seals
- Nickel plated brass tip