Dixon Scovill style permanent coupling is recommended for discharge and suction service. For use in fuel delivery service in transfer of fuel to homes, airplanes, ships, trucks, etc. Do not interchange with other manufacturers Not for use in steam Service
- Coupling is compact, light and streamlined, this eliminates them from catching on curbs and shrubs.
- The stem expands to nominal ID of hose for a uniform full-flow area.
- Couplings are pre-lubricated for assembly
- Designed for internal expansion only
- Working pressure varies with the size of the fitting, the size and construction of the hose, and the media being conveyed
- 1 1/2 in. Female NST end fitting
- Construction: Brass
- Do not use a wrench or vice on the ferrule
H5231NST Dimensions (PDF Download)
Catalog Page (PDF Download)