Dixon 4 in. TTMA Flanged sight glasses are made of a durable cast aluminum housing with a low cost sight glass tube that can be easily replaced. The sight glass allows for visual identification of the product prior to opening the valve. Larger 4 3/8 in. inside flow indicator allows butterfly valves to be connected to either end.
Note: Due to the proprietary blending of petroleum products, Dixon recommends that the thermoplastic tubing and the gaskets be immersion tested in the product to be handled to ensure compatibility.
- Maximum flange bolt torque is 200 in-lb (inch pounds)
- Strong yet lightweight
- 4 in. TTMA flange
- 3 1/4 in. width
- 4 3/8 ID flow indicator
- Acrylic sight glass
- Baylast O-ring and retainer ring
- Works with truck tank butterfly valves found on gasoline tankers
- Retaining ring and machined lip hold the acrylic tube in place
- Fuel Compatibility: Gasoline and diesel, up to E100 and B100 biofuels