Dixon TTMA Flanged sight glasses are made of a durable cast aluminum housing with a low cost sight glass tube that can be easily replaced. The sight glass allows for visual identification of the product prior to opening the valve.
Note: Due to the proprietary blending of petroleum products, Dixon recommends that the thermoplastic tubing and the gaskets be immersion tested in the product to be handled to ensure compatibility.
- Maximum flange bolt torque is 200 in-lb (inch pounds)
- Strong yet lightweight
- Acrylic sight glass
- Baylast O-ring and retainer ring
- Works with truck tank butterfly valves found on gasoline tankers
- Retaining ring and machined lip hold the acrylic tube in place
- Fuel Compatability: Gasoline and diesel, up to E100 and B100 biofuels