Des-Case DC-BB 3/8 in. Multi-Fit (NPT, BSPP, BSPT) Standard Desiccant Breather - 0.1 lbs. Silica Gel
Des-Case Standard breathers provide simple, yet dependable protection from moisture and particulate contamination in lubricants and equipment across multiple industries and applications. These versatile breathers are five times more effective than the leading non-desiccant breathers, providing optimal defense against humidity for your applications.
Applications: Totes, Transformers, Storage drums, Hydraulics
Operating Environments: General use, Lubricant storage rooms, Indoors, Cold weather environments
- Domed Cap: A domed cap allows for better washdown runoff
- Integrated Nylon Standpipe: The integrated standpipe provides excellent vibration resistance and dissipates impact throughout the unit, eliminating weak points. It also allows even airflow distribution throughout the unit, eliminating inaccurate readings of desiccant saturation
- External Ribs: External ribs on shell to create greater durability and grip when installing or replacing breather
- Integrated Drip Ring: An integrated drip ring keeps shedding water from entering the vent holes
- Threaded Mounting: Easily replaces standard filler/breather cap with multi-fit connection or one of several adapters
- Air Vents: Individual air intakes are opened based on flow requirements of the system. Plugs protect unit during shipping and storage
- Foam Pad: Foam filter captures any oil mist and disperses incoming air evenly over filtration and drying areas
- Filter Element: Polyester filter element removes airborne contamination to 3-micron absolute. Unique loops allow particles to release during system exhalation, helping to increase breather life
- Enhanced Seal: An enhanced seal eliminates potential for airflow bypass
- Unit Height: 3.87 in. / 98 mm.
- Unit Diameter: 2.52 in. / 64 mm.
- Connection Size: 3/8 in. Multi-Fit (NPT, BSPP, BSPT)
- Amount of Silica Gel: 0.1 lbs / 59 g.
- Adsorption Capacity: 0.8 fl oz. / 23 ml.
- Max. Flow Rate: 5 @ 1 psid cfm
- Max. Flow Rate: 37 gpm / 141 lpm
- Filter Efficiency: 3µ absolute (β₃≥200)
- Operating Temp. Range: -20°F to 200°F
- Operating Temp. Range: -29°C to 93°C
- Max. Airflow at 1 psid: 37 gpm / 141 lpm
- Gearbox/Storage Tank Max. Volume: 15 gal / 57 l
- Hydraulic Reservoir Max. Volume: 2 gal / 8 l
Data Sheet (PDF Download)