Coxreels T Series "Truck Mount" spring driven hose reels are the toughest hose reels in the spring driven line. The extra chassis with dual pedestal-style arms and Coxreels Super Hub provides triple axle support while reducing vibration and strengthening the structural integrity of the reel. Making it perfect for on and off-road applications that demand reliability in the most abusive and demanding environments.
Note: Includes high visibility yellow flexible TPE with white strip cover. All Reels and Hoses rated for 300 PSI.
- Sturdy dual pedestal reel features Coxreels' exclusive Super Hub dual axle support system
- Built for rugged mobile applications
- Stainless steel rollers on 3/4 and 1 in. models
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle, and overhead positions
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat process
- 1 in. solid steel axle and lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4 in. steel base and support post for maximum stability
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2 year manufactured limited
- Made in the USA - sold and supported worldwide
- Hose: Yellow flexible TPE, ARPM Class B tube with spiral polyester yarn reinforcement
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
- Working Pressure: 300 PSI @ 70°F
- Hose I.D.: 1/2 in.
- Hose O.D.: 3/4 in.
- Hose Length: 50 ft.
- Swivel: Solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel
- Swivel Seals: Nitrile
Product Manual (PDF Download)