Coxreels SH Series "Super Hub" spring driven hose reels, like the P Series, have a long history of dependable performance. The larger chassis and frame accommodate longer lengths and larger diameters of hose. Coxreels original Super Hub dual axle support system increases the stability during operation, reduces vibration and strengthens the structural integrity of the reel.
Note: Includes high visibility yellow flexible TPE with white strip cover. All Reels and Hoses rated for 300 PSI.
- Sturdy single pedestal reel features Coxreels exclusive Super Hub dual axle support system
- Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle, and overhead positions
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Durable proprietary CPC powder coat process
- 1 in. solid steel axle and lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
- Enclosed factory tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor
- Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet
- Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired length
- Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4 in. steel base and support post for maximum stability
- Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety
- Leading 2 year manufactured limited
- Made in the USA - sold and supported worldwide
- Hose: Yellow flexible TPE, ARPM Class B tube with spiral polyester yarn reinforcement
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
- Working Pressure: 300 PSI @ 70°F
- Hose I.D.: 3/8 in.
- Hose O.D.: 5/8 in.
- Hose Length: 50 ft.
- Swivel: Solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel
- Swivel Seals: Nitrile
Product Manual (PDF Download)