Continental ContiTech green fuel dispensing hose for non-retail dispensing applications. Compatible with fuels up to E10 and B5. This hose is UL 330 and CUL approved.
These hose assemblies include 1 in. Male NPT x 1 in. Male NPT grounded ends attached to your hose.
Note: Please call 1-800-333-3331 for any size not listed. We cut and couple all our hose so we can make any size you would like.
- Male NPT ends
- Designed to dispense a wide range of fuels, up to E10 and B5
- Green Chemivic™ cover is nonmarking
- UL 330 and CUL approved
- ID: 1 in. (25.40 mm.)
- OD: 1.50 in. (38.10 mm.)
- Ends: Male NPT x Male NPT
- Construction Tube: Nitrile Synthetic Rubber (ORS)
- Cover: Green Chemivic™ Synthetic Rubber (ORS) (Nonmarking)
- Reinforcement: (2) Braided Synthetic Yarn with Static Wire
- Working Pressure: 50 PSI (0.34 Mpa)
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Weight: 0.57 lbs./ft. (0..85 kg./m.)
- Approvals: UL 330 and CUL