Continental ContiTech’s DEF Dispensing Hose is specifically designed to convey the high-purity, aqueous urea solution DEF. Hose tube compound is specially formulated with low extraction EPDM and peroxide cured to provide superior extraction levels to significantly reduce contamination. Flexible softwall construction provides superior handling in standard dispensing and reeling applications.
Note: Hose is assembled with stainless steel male NPT ends. Other lengths available. Please call 1-800-333-3331 for more information.
- Type: DEF Dispensing Hose Assembly
- Inside Diameter (ID): 1 in. (25.4 mm.)
- Outside Diameter (OD): 1.45 in. (36.8 mm.)
- Length: 6 - 20 ft. - Other Lengths Available - Please Call 1-800-333-3331 for More Information
- Ends: Stainless Steel MNPT x Stainless Steel MNPT
- Tube Construction: Specially Formulated Low-Extraction EPDM, Peroxide Cured
- Cover: Specially Formulated EPDM
- Reinforcement: Textile Braid
- Working Pressure: 250 PSI (1.72 bar)
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Weight: 0.42 lbs./ft. (0.62 kg./m.)