Cipriani Harrison's 810 Series Shut-off Valves are made from acid resistant stainless steel and are used in process flow systems for stopping the flow of liquid.
When compressed air is supplied to the pneumatic actuator, the valve opens or closes depending on whether the actuator has a normally closed (NC) or normally open (NO) function. The built in spring returns the valve plug to its original position once the air supply is stopped.
Note: C Body Design - 3A approved.
- Self draining
- Polished surface
- Round shape offers minimum resistance to flow
- Yoke design ensures easy cleaning of the valve plug
- Configuration of valve can be changed from normally closed to normally open or vice-versa by inverting the actuator
- All seats and seals are made from FDA approved materials - 3A approved
- Size: 1/2 - 4 in.
- Style: C - Body
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Other Parts: 304L Stainless Steel
- Seat Material: PTFE
- Lip Seal: EPDM
- Seal Ring: PTFE
- Ends: Sanitary Clamp
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI (10 bar)
- Supply Pressure for Air Actuator: 70 - 115 PSI ( Dry Air )