Cipriani Harrison's 70 Series Pressure Relief Valves are made from forged stainless steel and are used to control over pressurization in a process piping system.
When the line pressure exceeds the limit set for the pressure relief valve , the valve plug will lift and drain out the pressure through the side port. The valve will remain open until the line pressure decreases to a value lower than the set value.
Note: 3A Approved
- Adjustable spring closing force
- Self draining
- Polished body
- Open yoke design ensures easy cleaning of the valve plug
- Size: 1 - 2 in.
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Other Materials: 304 Stainless Steel
- Surface Finish: Ra </= 23 (Grit 180g)
- Ends: Sanitary Clamp
- Seat Seal: EPDM
- Seal Ring: PTFE
- Lip Seal: PTFE
- Minimum Blow Off Pressure: 5 PSI (0.35 bar)
- Maximum Blow Off Pressure: 75 PSI (5 bar)
- Temperature Range: -600 F to + 300 F