The forged stainless steel valve body ensures non porous, smooth surfaces and dimensionally stable construction. The valve body is in two parts, assembled by means of a standard clamp and sealed with a standard gasket. The self draining design of the lower valve body enables flushing of the product. Ribbed construction of the stainless steel disc resists heavy pressure hammer, minimizes the resistance to flow and also serves as a guide to the valve plug. All Seats and Seals are made from FDA approved materials.
Note: 3A approved.
- 3A Approved
- FDA Seals PTFE
- Wetted steel parts AISI 304L
- Ra 23 surface finish
- Sanitary Clamp ends
- Model: 64 Series
- Size: 1 - 4 in.
- Material: 304L Stainless Steel - Ra 23 surface finish
- Plug Seal and Body Gasket: PTFE
- Ends: Sanitary Clamp Ends (ISO 2852 / BS 4825-3)
- Maximum Pressure: 150 PSI
- Standard Cracking pressure: 0.5 PSI
- Optional Cracking pressure: 3 PSI