Cipriani Harrison Valves Corp. 63 Series Fractional Check Valves also known as "non return valves" are designed for use in process piping installations to prevent reverse flow.
Working Principle: A check valve opens when the pressure below the valve plug exceeds the pressure above the valve plug and the spring force. The valve closes when pressure equalization has been achieved.
- Forged stainless steel valve body ensures non porous, smooth surfaces and dimensionally stable construction
- Two part assembled by means of a standard clamp and sealed with a standard gasket
- Self draining design of the lower valve body enables flushing of the product
- All Seats and Seals are made from FDA approved materials
- Sizes: 1/2 and 3/4 in.
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Other Steel Parts: 304 Stainless Steel
- Plug Seal: Viton
- Body Gasket: Viton
- Maximum Product Pressure: 150 PSI (10 bars)
- Standard Cracking Pressure: 0.5 PSI (0.035 bars)
- Surface in Contact with Product: Ra
- Connection: Sanitary Clamp (ISO 2852 / BS 4825-3) - Butt Weld connection available on request