Cipriani Harrison Valves Corp. 11 Series Plug Valves are used in the food, dairy and chemical industries. Plug valves are used in installations where a sanitary closing or divert style valve with a minimum pressure drop is required.
- Valve body, plug and cover are made from high quality stainless steel
- Plug is coated with hard chrome coating followed by precision grinding and lapping to ensure leak proof and easy operations
- A long round handle allows for better leverage and smooth operation
- A high degree of taper on the plug reduces the torque required to open or close the valve
- Body Configuration: 3 Way Valve
- Sizes: 1 - 4 in.
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Other Steel Parts: 304 Stainless Steel
- Rubber Parts: Viton
- Thrust Washer: PTFE
- Maximum Product Pressure: 58 PSI (4 bars)
- Test Pressure: 70 PSI (5 bars) - Leakage test according to BS EN 12266-1
- Surface in Contact with Product: Ra
- Connection: Sanitary Clamp (ISO 2852 / BS 4825-3) - Butt Weld connection available on request