Cim-Tek's Viking Housings for Liquid Filtration have all of your bulk fluid transfer filtration and bulk fueling rack filtration needs covered. Made of carbon steel and epoxy coating inside and out, this unit is built to last. Capable of filtering gasoline, diesel, ethanol blends up to 15%, biodiesel up to B100, ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD), it is also versatile enough to filter industrial fluids such as lube, hydraulic, synthetic, and transformer oils as well as many solvents. Made in the USA.
- Carbon steel high-flow housing
- Requires 4 elements. Elements sold separately.
- Size: 24 in. x 59 1/4 in.
- 8-Bolt swing-down lid for easy opening and access
- 150 PSI maximum working pressure
- 300 GPM maximum flow range
- Inlet to outlet dimension 24 in.
- Standard 3 in. flanged inlet/outlet flow
- 1/4 in. gauge ports standard for the optional pressure gauge kit