Cim-Tek's Tank Sampler Kit is a portable hand-operated vacuum suction pump designed to determine fuel conditions present in fuel storage tanks. For use on underground and above ground tanks for gasoline, diesel, ethanol-blends, bio-diesel, as well as fuel oil tanks. Case is portable, easy to store and impervious to decomposition caused by fuels. Made in the USA.
Not for use with aviation fuel.
- Underground and aboveground tanks for gasoline, diesel fuels, and alcohol-blended fuels
- Fuel oil tanks
- Test oil reservoirs and drums
- Collects more accurate samples
- Case is portable, easy to store and impervious to decomposition caused by fuels
- Kit is trouble-free and will work on any size tank
- Metal container holder will keep samples from spilling
Parts Included in Kit
- One Heavy Duty Case (Part # CIM90030)
- One Hand-Operated Vacuum Suction Pump (Part # CIM90223)
- Two Sections of Hose, 14' and 6' (Part # CIM60036)
- Three Shatter-Proof Jars (Part # CIM90218)
- Three Jar Lids (Part # CIM90220)