To ensure SCR (selective catalytic reduction) systems function properly, D.E.F-Tek filters were developed by Cim-Tek for removal of particulates and crystalized urea from D.E.F. (diesel exhaust fluid) at the dispenser.
For particulate removal like dirt, dust, and rust from diesel exhaust fluid (D.E.F.) at the dispenser, Cim-Tek has developed a pleated filter cartridge to ensure reduced emission pollutants.
Not for use with petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel, etc.
Not for use with aviation fuel.
- DEF filter housing
- 4 3/16" diameter x 13 3/8" length
- Heavy-Duty 304 Stainless steel housing
- 15 GPM maximum flow range
- 150 PSI max operating pressure
- EPDM gaskets
- 1" NPT
- Convenient drain valve
- Removes particulates and crystalized urea from DEF fluid
- For use with DEF (diesel exhaust fluid)
- For use with elements CIM31011, CIM31015
Filter Adapter Guide
Filter Adapter Guide (PDF Download)