Replacement 5 micron D.E.F. filter element for Cim-Tek filters. Ensures SCR (selective catalytic reduction) systems function properly, D.E.F. filters were developed for removal of particulates and crystalized urea from D.E.F. (diesel exhaust fluid) at the dispenser.
Notes: For Cim-Tek Models 41060 and 41070. Not for use with petroleum products such as aviation fuel, gasoline, diesel, etc.
- Replacement element for DEF housing
- Removes particulates like dirt, dust, and rust
- For use with DEF (diesel exhaust fluid)
- 2.75" diameter x 10" length
- Polypropylene pleated filter cartridge
- Fused chemical-resistant EPDM gaskets
- 5 micron absolute cartridge
- 15 GPM maximum flow rate
- 150 PSI maximum working pressure
- For use on CIM41060, CIM40170
Filter Adapter Guide
Filter Adapter Guide (PDF Download)