Cast-iron base with Pre-Vent cap.
Today's emphasis on conservation and the environment has increased the demand for Cim-Tek's first product. The Pre-Vent is a fill cap with a pressure and vacuum release that reduces evaporation in fuel storage tanks and helps maintain the quality of stored fuel.
Not for use with aviation fuel.
- Pressure cap valve opens at 1.25 lbs cracking pressure while the vacuum release opens at 0 to .5 ounces when the tank cools
- Helps maintain fuel quality by reducing condensation and evaporation loss
- Designed to divert rain and condensation away from the fill hole
- Limits the release of vapors that escape into the atmosphere protecting the environment
- Comes with a special locking arm that provides extra security
- 2" NPT tank opening
- Small aboveground farms
- Commercial gasoline and distillates
- Fuel transfers
- Small oil storage tanks
- Industrial oil transfer tanks