The Catlow C86NT 3/4 inch In-Line Breakaway is the industry leader. Small and lightweight with minimal flow restriction and easy to repair makes this breakaway a winner.
The C86NT breakaway is designed to be installed between the fuel dispenser and the nozzle. When a drive off occurs, the breakaway allows the nozzle end of the hose to separate from the hose to the dispenser, eliminating the possibility of damage to dispenser equipment. The C86NT dual poppets close when a drive off occurs, trapping the fuel inside of the hoses at both ends preventing costly fuel spills and possible damage to the environment.
- Mates with all standard 3/4 & 5/8 inch hoses
- UL/ULC Listed
- Meets NFPA 30A Codes
- BSPP and BSPT threads available upon request
- Designed to pull apart maximum 300 lbs. pull force
- Durable plastic cover prevents damage to your customers vehicle and to the breakaway during a drive off
- Minimal flow restriction
- Seals both ends of the breakaway
- Repairable with Catlow’s C86R Repair Kit
- One year warranty
- Body is Aluminum
- O’rings and Seals are Nitrile
- Breakaway cover is Plastic