The C100N is a true 1" breakaway designed for truckstops and high volume stations that allows for high capacity fueling with little pressure drop. When a drive off occurs, the dual poppets close in the breakaway trapping the fuel inside of the hoses at both ends, eliminating spills and possible damage to the environment and to your equipment.
The Catlow C100N is a rugged heavy duty in-line breakaway designed to be installed between the fuel dispenser and the nozzle.
- Mates with all 1 hoses
- UL/ULC Listed
- Meets NFPA 30A Codes
- Designed to pull apart maximum 300 lbs. pull force
- Minimal flow restriction
- Durable Hytrel cover prevents damage to your customers vehicle and to the breakaway during a drive off
- Seals both ends of the breakaway
- Repairable with Catlow’s C100R Repair Kit
- One year warranty
- Body is Aluminum
- O’rings & Seals are Nitrile
- Protective Cover is Hytrel