Buyers Products PVC conduit carrier kit is designed to mount on ladder racks and are adjusted to build a carrier to any length. It has a cast aluminum cap with a spring-loaded mechanism for easy access to stored conduits. There is a neoprene gasket on the cap to seal the PVC to keep the interior dry and caps include a pre-drilled padlock tabs (padlock not included). Common uses: contractors, ladder racks, electricians and plumbers.
Does not included the PVC pipe, buy separately.
- Lock and secure conduit by adding a padlock to the pre-drilled tabs on carrier cap, padlock not included
- Easily access conduit with a spring-loaded latching mechanism
- Includes everything you need to build and mount a conduit carrier, conduit pipe sold separately
- Build to any length
- Conduit carrier kit: 6 in. Dia. Pipe caps and U-bolt mounting hardware
- Use with PVC pipe in variable lengths, PVC sold separately
- Material: Aluminum
- U-Bolt Size: 3 in. L x 6.63 in. W x 9 3/4 in. H
- U-Bolt Thread Size: 3/8- 16 in.
- Cap Size: 7.07 in. W x 8 in. H
- Weight: 6.85 lbs.
Installation (PDF Download)