BTI's AccuSafe Pressure Relief Valve is available in a 2-inch size and features a stainless steel poppet, stainless steel spring guide tubes, and tamper-proof seal to ensure the operator cannot change the specified pressure setting.
An industry first Certificate of Compliance, generated through a digital data acquisition system is included with each valve, providing BTI customers a guarantee of optimal performance.
Note: Designed for tank installations.
- High precision wound and surface ground spring
- Machined top and bottom stainless steel spring guide tubes to ensure consistent function and repeatability
- Unique poppet and spring design allows for smooth and consistent air flow, eliminating "air shutter" found with standard poppet designs which causes fluctuating air pressure
- Precision machined stainless steel poppet with optimized huddle chamber
- One-piece FDA Compliant High Temperature Diaphragm to protect and eliminate contamination to the working components from dirt, water, and ice
- Tamper-proof seal
- Made in the USA
- Model: BSTAR-2250-15-T
- Series: AccuSafe
- Installation: Tank
- Size: 2 in. MNPT
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Diaphragm - White FDA High Temperature Silicone
- Pressure Setting: 15 PSI
Part List (PDF Download)