The Betts sliding valve is an economical manually operated external stop valve that provides a quick open or close function. The 316 stainless discs offer premium corrosion resistance the adjustable packing nut with woven PTFE infused packing allows for easy stem adjustments. The metal to metal seal has advantages for many applications, but is susceptible to wear and scratches.
Note: This valve should never be heated with a flame.
- Threaded x TTMA Flange
- Steel body with 316 stainless steel stem and gate
- Premium corrosion resistance
- Quick open and close action
- Body Material: Steel
- Connections: Threaded x TTMA Flange
- Maximum Working Pressure: 50 PSI
- Min. Burst Pressure: 200 PSI
- Temperature Range: -40ºF to 500ºF
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is know to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov