The Banjo 300P6PRO polypropylene centrifugal pump driven by Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine. Suitable for working with aggressive liquids, including liquid fertilizers and UAN. The body and impeller are made of polypropylene and the pump seal is EPDM. Banjo pumps are of the highest quality and performance level, making them ideal for various agriculture and industrial liquid applications.
Designed with accessibility in mind, engineered and precision molded for a very hardy chemical and corrosion resistance. With a light glass injected poly frame, these lightweight pumps have a high impact resistance.
- Corrosion resistant
- High performance impellers
- High strength polypropylene
- Maximum flow rate: 325 GPM
- Max pressure: 5.0 Bar
- Maximum overall head: 140 ft.
- Drive: Briggs & Stratton gasoline engine 6.5 hp
- Ports Input/Output: Thread 3 in. NPT
Instruction Manual (PDF Download)
Dimensional Drawing (PDF Download)