New patented technology CenterFlo pumps feature reversed air/fluid design compared to conventional diaphragm pumps. Fluid path flows through the center of the pump with the air motor to the outside allowing improved suction and performance, less air consumption with less pulsation throughout the performance curve.
- Discharge fluids up to 14 gal/m at 100 psi (7 bar), to pump light to medium viscosity fluids
- No rotating shafts or seals as found on electric pumps
- Simple air operated design, no electricity needed. Works off shop air supply.
- Superior suction capability allowing for evacuation and transfer of used fluids such as used oil and antifreeze (Glycol)
- High volume dispense, evacuation and transfer of low to medium viscosity oils, anti-freeze (Glycol), and windshield wash solutions
- Pump can run dry without damage to the seals or wetted parts
- On-demand operation, no switches or extra components required; pump starts and stops automatically on-demand
- Ultimate adjustability using a simple air regulator adjustment to control flow and pressure requirements
- No electrical safety concerns
- Air inlet: 3/8" NPSM (F)
- Fluid inlet: 1/2" BSPP (F) & flange
- Fluid outlet: 1/2" BSPP (F) & flange
- Max. free flow: 14 G/M (50 L/M)
- Air pressure range: 45 ? 100 PSI (3 ? 7 bar)
- Max. solid suspension: 1/8" (3 mm)
- Wetted materials: PTFE (Teflon®), Buna-N®, Viton, Stainless Steel, Hytrel®, and Aluminum
- Recommended Fluids: Light viscosity fluids, synthetic, mineral oils, and used oil
- Recommended applications: Fluid dispensing, transfer, evacuation, and distribution systems
- 1120-027 Aluminum CF15 Diaphragm Pump
- 8134-005 LP Hose Assembly 5? x 3/8?
- 8249-005 MP Hose Assembly 5? x 1/2?
- 8145-005 LP Suction Rated Hose Assembly 5? x 1/2?
- 4140-017 Cam-lock Coupler 1?
- 3260-035 F/R Auto Drain 3/8? NPT(F)
- 3230-020 LP Air Ball Valve 1/2? NPT(F) no bleed
- 4411-025 Mounting Bracket for AODD Pumps