AW-Lake R3A6HB10 1/4 in. - 1/2 in. Port 1/2 in. NPTF Flow Rate Transmitter - Aluminum, 1 to 10 GPM
The Flow Rate Transmitter is ideal for batching, industrial process control, mobile hydraulic equipment and computer / PLC controlled hydraulic system monitoring applications. It is designed without delicate internal components to break, abrade, or corrode. The weather tight construction includes a rugged cast aluminum enclosure built to NEMA 4X standard for installation outdoors. This variable area flow meter is used to measure air, gas, oil, and water. The transmitter provides a visual indication of flow rate that matches the transmitted output for direct reading.
- Simple to Install: All transmitters are factory calibrated and ship fully assembled. Simply install the transmitter into your system and apply power. No straight plumbing required at inlet or outlet.
- Industry Standard Outputs: Transmitters provide proportional analog or pulse outputs that will drive popular data acquisition devices, meters and analog input cards.
- Direct Reading: All transmitters provide a visual indication of flow rate that matches the transmitted output.
- Weather-Tight Construction: The rugged cast aluminum enclosure is built to NEMA 4X standard and allows installation outdoors and in environments where liquid tight seals are required.
- Rugged and Reliable: Without delicate internal components to break, abrade or corrode, the flow transmitter will provide many years of low-maintenance service.
- Measuring Accuracy: ±2.0% of full scale for oil and water
- Repeatability: ±1% of full scale
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 3500 PSIG (240 Bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
- Standard Calibration Fluids: Oil meters: DTE 25® @ 110°F (43°C), 0.873 sg
- Filtration Requirements: 74 micron filter or 200 mesh screen minimum
- Viscosity: Standard viscosities up to 110 cSt. For viscosities between 110 to 430 cSt contact factory
- Casing & End Ports: Anodized Aluminum
- Seals: Nitrile, Optional EPR, FKM, or FFKM
- Transfer Magnet: PTFE coated Alnico
- All Other Internal Parts: Stainless steel
- Port/Line Size Range: 1/4 in. - 1/2 in.
- Material: Aluminum
- Fluid Media: Oil (0.873 Specific Gravity)
- Thread Type: 1/2 in. NPTF, Dry Seal
- Flow Range: 1 to 10 GPM
- Flow Direction: Standard Flow, Uni-directional
Product Manual (PDF Download)
Specifications Sheet (PDF Download)