AW-Lake M3A6HB02 1/4 in. - 1/2 in. Port 1/2 in. NPTF Flow Rate Alarm - Aluminum, 0.2 to 2 GPM
The Flow Rate Alarm ensures sufficient flows of coolants and lubricants in mobile hydraulic equipment and industrial process control. This variable area flow meter comes equipped with simple on/off logic and a field adjustable alarm setting for simplicity of use. The rugged cast aluminum NEMA type 4X enclosure allows for weather-tight construction in outdoor environments where liquid tight seals are required. Take advantage of the economical protection with the Flow Rate Alarm. It sends alerts of incorrect pneumatic, lubrication or cooling volumes, which protects expensive equipment and reduces production downtime.
- Field Adjustable Alarm Setting: Only an allen wrench is required to change the flow alarm setting.
- Weather-Tight Construction: Rugged cast aluminum NEMA type 4X enclosure allows installation outdoors and in environments where liquid tight seals are required.
- Simple On/Off Logic: Positive alarm points using dry-contact, SPDT switches, reduce the complexity found in standard rotameter OFF/ON/OFF circuits.
- Pre-Wired with Cable Disconnect: The standard Hirschmann interconnection provides easy installation and maintenance of the Flow Alarm and the system it is a part of.
- Economical Protection: This monitor rapidly pays for itself as it “sounds the alarm” on incorrect pneumatic, lubrication or cooling volumes, protecting expensive equipment and reducing downtime.
- Measuring Accuracy: ±2.0% of full scale for oil and water
- Repeatability: ±1% of full scale
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 3500 PSIG (240 Bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
- Standard Calibration Fluids: Oil meters: DTE 25® @ 110°F (43°C), 0.873 sg
- Alarm Switch Contacts: SPDT (dry contact). 10 amps and 1/4 hp, 125 or 250 VAC. 1/2 amp, 125 VDC (regulated); 1/4 amp, 250 VDC (regulated); 3 amps, 125 VAC “L” (lamp load)
- Filtration Requirements: 74 micron filter or 200 mesh screen minimum
- Viscosity: Standard viscosities up to 110 cSt. For viscosities between 110 to 430 cSt contact factory
- Casing & End Ports: Anodized Aluminumel
- Seals: Nitrile, optional EPR, FKM, or FFKM
- Transfer Magnet: PTFE coated Alnico
- All Other Internal Parts: Stainless Steel
- Port/Line Size Range: 1/4 in. - 1/2 in.
- Material: Aluminum
- Fluid Media: Oil (0.873 Specific Gravity)
- Thread Type: 1/2 in. NPTF, Dry Seal
- Flow Range: 0.2 to 2 GPM
- Flow Direction: Standard Flow, Uni-directional
Product Manual (PDF Download)
Specifications Sheet (PDF Download)