The Viper BlueDevil is a constant flow fire hose nozzle from ATI that has excellent stream performance with 4 nozzle positions that control flow rate (75 - 150 GPM). The nozzle stream is adjusted by rotating the bumper giving the firefighter the widest fog pattern (Full Fog - Protection) to the narrowest fog pattern (Narrow Fog and Straight Stream).
The BlueDevil valve has a dual seat and dual driven shaft to offer better performance against water hammers and to enhance its durability. The valve itself is a low maintenance product with a stainless steel ball valve operated through an OPEN/CLOSE lever. The operation is smooth and constant allowing firefighters to open and close the valve easily.
Note: Designed & Built To Meet NFPA 1964 & UNE EN 15182-2 Type 3 Requirements.
- Multiple flow selections and stream patterns
- Manufactured with highest quality anodized aluminum and a long lasting protective surface to provide protection against corrosion.
- Versatile selectable flow nozzles
- Constant gallonage In All Flow & Pattern settings
- Patented Rylstatic® System for a superior fog pattern
- High quality valve with dual seat & dual driven Shaft - Length: 9.53 in.
- Superior quality Valve With Dual Seat & Dual Drive Shaft
- Complies with NFPA 1964 and is manufactured in an ISO9001 accredited facility. EN15182-1 & EN15182-2 type 3 Certificate available by request
|Inlet Size||Nozzle Position||Flow Rate @ 100 PSI||Effective Reach|
|1 1/2 in. NST||1||75 GPM (280 LPM)||118 ft. (36 m.)|
|1 1/2 in. NST||2||95 GPM (360 LPM)||138 ft. (42 m.)|
|1 1/2 in. NST||3||125 GPM (470 LPM)||144 ft. (44 m.)|
|1 1/2 in. NST||4||150 GPM (560 LPM)||148 ft. (45 m.)|