The Viper BlueDevil is a constant flow fire hose nozzle from ATI that has excellent stream performance with 4 nozzle positions that control flow rate (15 - 60 GPM). The nozzle stream is adjusted by rotating the bumper giving the firefighter the widest fog pattern (Full Fog - Protection) to the narrowest fog pattern (Narrow Fog and Straight Stream).
The BlueDevil valve has a dual seat and dual driven shaft to offer better performance against water hammers and to enhance its durability. The valve itself is a low maintenance product with a stainless steel ball valve operated through an OPEN/CLOSE lever. The operation is smooth and constant allowing firefighters to open and close the valve easily.
Note: Designed & Built To Meet NFPA 1964 & UNE EN 15182-2 Type 3 Requirements.
- Multiple flow selections and stream patterns
- Manufactured with highest quality anodized aluminum and a long lasting protective surface to provide protection against corrosion.
- Versatile selectable flow nozzles
- Constant gallonage In All Flow & Pattern settings
- Patented Rylstatic® System for a superior fog pattern
- High quality valve with dual seat & dual driven Shaft - Length: 8.27 in.
- Superior quality Valve With Dual Seat & Dual Drive Shaft
- Complies with NFPA 1964 and is manufactured in an ISO9001 accredited facility. EN15182-1 & EN15182-2 type 3 Certificate available by request
|Inlet Size||Nozzle Position||Flow Rate @ 100 PSI||Effective Reach|
|1 in. NST||1||15 GPM (50 LPM)||82 ft. (25 m.)|
|1 in. NST||2||30 GPM (100 LPM)||92 ft. (28 m.)|
|1 in. NST||3||45 GPM (160 LPM)||101 ft. (31 m.)|
|1 in. NST||4||60 GPM (210 LPM)||112 ft. (34 m.)|