The Aquatrol Series 570 is a high capacity safety valve designed and engineered for heavy-duty industrial use. ASME Section VIII, CE, CRN certified for unfired vessel protection. Used for many applications to protect or relieve pressure for Air/Gas.
Valves are calibrated (set to pressure) based on a range of flow-rates (GPM) versus seat size and set pressure. Standard valve is set to pressure to achieve flow rate maximum and minimums within each set pressure range. See capacity chart for details.
Pressure Setting Range: 1 - 300 PSI
Note: Other sizes, seals, and options available. Please call 1 (800) 333 - 3331 for more information.
- Designed for durability
- 6 orifices - multiple sizes of piping options
- Top guided seating and discharge
- Full nozzle, High capacity levels
- Short, tuned blow-down with dual-ring technology
- Heavy duty hood and lever mechanism
- Standard 17-7 stainless steel springs
- Series: 570
- Inlet x Outlet: 2 in.
- Connection: Male x Female NPT
- Material: Brass (Bronze)
- Seating: Metal
- Cap: Lift lever
- Service: ASME VIII - Air/Gas
- Pressure Setting Range: 1 - 300 PSI
- Temperature Range: -20 to 406°F
Aquatrol Series 570 Datasheet (PDF Download)
Aquatrol Series 570 Drawing (PDF Download)