AMT Sprinkler/Booster pumps feature 300 Series Investment cast stainless steel closed impellers for high efficiency and resistance against erosion caused by abrasive particles. All models self-prime to 20 feet. Single stage models feature dual volute design to reduce radial load on motor and a built-in check valve to ensure fast priming after initial liquid is added to the pump. Cast iron construction provides durability and low maintenance. Easy cleanout design includes replaceable dual volute/diffuser and casing o-ring for servicing. Two stage models provide additional pressure in fractional horsepower sizes for multi-sprinkler head applications. Type 21 mechanical seals handle maximum working pressure to 150 PSI. Pumps are available from 3/4 to 7-1/2 HP with Open Drip Proof (ODP) or Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) motors.
- Cast Iron Construction with 300 Series Investment Cast Stainless Steel Impeller
- Buna-N Mechanical Seal and O-ring
- ODP & TEFC Motors Available on 1-1/2" NPT Single-stage Models
- Removable/Replaceable Volute/Diffuser
- Maximum Solids:
- 365X Series—5/16"
- 379X Series—1/16"
- 478X Series—1/16"
- Single Stage Models Feature Removable Dual Volute Design
- Self-priming to 20 Feet
- Maximum Working Pressure to 150 PSI
- Maximum Temperature 180° F"