The AMT line of Engine Driven Dewatering pumps offers economy, durability, portability and performance all in one neat package. Ideal for general purpose dewatering, irrigation, spraying, washdown and agricultural applications.
Pumps feature dual volute design that reduces radial load on engine. Built-in check valve enables constant self-priming to 20 feet.
- Thermoplastic Construction, Polypropylene
- Briggs & Stratton 4 HP Gas Engine
- (2) NPT Pipe Nipples
- Self priming up to 20 Ft
- 2" NPT Inlet and Outlet
- Buna-N Mechanical Seal and Check Valve
- Maximum Temperature 130° F
- Maximum Working Pressure 60 PSI
- Delivers up to 48 PSI with a Maximum of 190 GPM
- Maximum Solids Handling Capacity: 7/16" Diameter