Banjo Gas Engine Self Priming Transfer Pumps are perfect when you need to transfer product in the field. Replaceable 1 1/2 in. NPT inlet and outlet flanges along with a stainless steel shaft sleeve. Pump comes with Viton seals. Pump has a 3 HP Briggs & Stratton gas engine with recoil start.
- Cast iron construction for rugged dependable service.
- Stainless steel shaft sleeve to protect engine shaft.
- Carbon ceramic seal with stainless steel cup and spring with FKM (viton type) rubber.
- Replaceable inlet and outlet flanges.
- Dynamically balanced impeller.
All Flow Charts: Flow Rate(Gallons per minute) vs Pressure Drop (PSI or Head (FT)) -for water at 70 degrees Fahrenheit.To determine pressure drops for liquids other than water, divide by the viscosity (CP). All flow information is for general reference. Actual results may vary.
Product pricing includes recent trade tariffs and is different than the price in our latest catalog. Last revised 2/20/2019.