Banjo Gas Engine Self Priming Transfer Pumps are perfect when you need to transfer product in the field. This pump has replaceable 3 in. NPT inlet and outlet flanges along with a stainless steel shaft sleeve that protects the engine shaft. Pump come with Viton seals. The 300PIH13 comes with a Honda 13 HP gas engine with electric start and pull rope.
Notes: Do not run pumps dry, restrict or reduct port sizes or dead head pumps. This could cause component failure to the pump. Do NOT use with flammable liquids.
- Carbon ceramic seal with stainless steel cup and spring with Viton rubber
- Cast iron construction for rugged dependable service
- Dynamically balanced impeller
- Replaceable inlet and outlet flanges
- Stainless steel shaft sleeve to protect engine shaft
- Type Gas Engine Cast Iron Pump
- Size: 3 in.
- Material: Cast Iron
- Flow-Rate: 340 GPM
- Engine Type: 13 HP Honda® Engine with Pull Rope and Electric Start