The AMT 338E-96 2 in. electric diaphragm pump is designed to pump mud, slurry, sewage and thick liquids that have the ability to flow. Featuring a heavy duty forged gear driven transmission designed to operate at 40 strokes per minute delivering up to 34 gallons per minute. Each unit includes a 2" NPT steel suction strainer, two NPT nipples and a wheel kit for portability.
- Sand Cast Aluminum Construction for Portability and Durability
- Thermoplastic Santoprene Diaphragm
- 2Ë NPT Suction and Discharge Ports
- Self-Priming to 25 Ft. Lift
- Solids Handling and Dirty Water Design
- Maximum Solids Handling up to 1-5/8Ë
- Modular Component Design Permits Easy Maintenance and Cleanout
- Delivers up to 34 GPM
- 90° Rotatable Base
- Inlet Diameter: 2"
- Outlet Diameter: 2"
- Max Gallon Per Min (GPM): 34
- Max Solids Handling (Inches): 1.25"
- Housing Material: Sand Cast Aluminum
- Diaphragm Material: (Elastomer)Santoprene (Thermoplastic) (TPE Curve)
- Port Type(s): NPT
Owners Manual (PDF Download)