PVC DEF Hose Assembly Part C Coupler X Nozzle comes pre-assembled with a Polypropylene Nozzle and Part C Coupler. The nozzle type is determined by the hose size to allow for best flow.
Kuriyama standard wall food and beverage grade vacuum/transfer hose with rated working pressures. Crystal clear PVC compound, formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable FDA1 requirements, meets USDA2, 3A3 and NSF4 criteria and California Proposition 65. Reinforced with helically-wound spring steel wire.
Banjo Polypropylene Cam Lever Couplings and Adapters are precision molded to insure a uniform and proper fit every time. They are made from glass reinforced polypropylene for rugged strength and durability. Couplers come standard with EPDM gaskets and smooth operating stainless steel cam arms.
Service Temperature Range: 25ºF (-4ºC) to 150ºF (65ºC)
- Poly Part C Coupler x Poly Part E Adapter
- Spiral wire reinforcement prevents kinking or collapsing and diameter will not expand under normal rated working pressures
- Crystal clear tubing allows visual confirmation of product flow
- Glass-smooth tube interior reduces material buildup
- Electro-galvanized helical steel wire can be used for static dissipation when the metal wire is properly connected to ground, through the fitting or other means
- Resistant to chemicals and corrosion
- Hose is non-marking, non-toxic, & silicone-free
- 29.9" HG vacuum rating
- Phthalate Free as of 4/10/15
- Pressure Rating: 75 PSI
- Hose: Kuriyama K7160 Series
- End 1: Banjo Polypropylene Part C Coupler
- End 2: Banjo Polypropylene Part E Adapter
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.