PVC DEF Hose Assembly Male NPT Fitting x Male NPT Fitting comes pre-assembled with Male NPT Ends.
Kuriyama standard wall food and beverage grade vacuum/transfer hose with rated working pressures. Crystal clear PVC compound, formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable FDA1 requirements, meets USDA2, 3A3 and NSF4 criteria and California Proposition 65. Reinforced with helically-wound spring steel wire.
Service Temperature Range: 25ºF (-4ºC) to 150ºF (65ºC)
- Male NPT Fitting x Male NPT Fitting
- Spiral wire reinforcement prevents kinking or collapsing and diameter will not expand under normal rated working pressures
- Crystal clear tubing allows visual confirmation of product flow
- Glass-smooth tube interior reduces material buildup
- Electro-galvanized helical steel wire can be used for static dissipation when the metal wire is properly connected to ground, through the fitting or other means
- Resistant to chemicals and corrosion
- Hose is non-marking, non-toxic, & silicone-free
- 29.9" HG vacuum rating
- Phthalate Free as of 4/10/15
- Pressure Rating: 75 PSI
- Hose: Kuriyama K7160 Series
- Ends: Banjo Polypropylene Male NPT Fitting