PVC DEF Hose Assembly Male NPT Fitting X Nozzle comes pre-assembled with a Polypropylene Nozzle and Part C Coupler. The nozzle type is determined by the hose size to allow for best flow.
Kuriyama standard wall food and beverage grade vacuum/transfer hose with rated working pressures. Crystal clear PVC compound, formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable FDA1 requirements, meets USDA2, 3A3 and NSF4 criteria and California Proposition 65. Reinforced with helically-wound spring steel wire.
Banjo's Male NPT Fitting is designed with glass reinforced polypropylene providing a lightweight fitting with excellent strength and chemical resistance.
Service Temperature Range: 25ºF (-4ºC) to 150ºF (65ºC)
- Polypropylene Nozzle x Male NPT Fitting
- Spiral wire reinforcement prevents kinking or collapsing and diameter will not expand under normal rated working pressures
- Crystal clear tubing allows visual confirmation of product flow
- Glass-smooth tube interior reduces material buildup
- Electro-galvanized helical steel wire can be used for static dissipation when the metal wire is properly connected to ground, through the fitting or other means
- Lightweight hose end valve for convenient transfer of liquids into drums, tanks, etc.
- Resistant to chemicals and corrosion
- Hose is non-marking, non-toxic, & silicone-free
- 29.9" HG vacuum rating
- Phthalate Free as of 4/10/15
- Pressure Rating: 75 PSI
- Hose: Kuriyama K7160 Series
- Nozzle: 3/4" & 1" Banjo VN19MM; 1-1/2" Banjo VA150
- End: Banjo Polypropylene Male NPT Fitting
- Banjo VN19MM 3/4" & 1" Nozzle:
- Glass filled polypropylene
- 304 stainless steel handle, spring and pin
- FKM (viton) rubber parts
- Banjo VA150 1-1/2" Nozzle:
- Angled end flange with 8" long polypropylene fill spout
- All stainless bolts
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.