Vestil's fork extensions provide the extra support needed to lift long or large objects with a fork truck. The rear spacer makes loading pallets into rear of trailer conveniently and easily. Practical for pushing pallets two or three deep into a trailer. To be used with class 2 and class 3 forks only. Welded steel construction with cast steel tip. Steel retaining strap (loop style) prevents fork extensions from sliding off the forks during use. Powder coated safety yellow finish.
Standard loop style extension: Insert loop at the tip of the fork and slide it up at a 45 degree angle; then lay it down over the existing fork.
Pin style extension (suffix P): Remove pin and lay extension over fork or drive fork truck into the extension. Re-insert the pin behind the heel of the fork to secure extension.
- Provides the needed extra length when standard forks can't reach product
- Each extension includes a non-removable loop design to prevent it from sliding off the forks
- All steel construction for years of reliable use
- Powder coat safety yellow finish for durability
- Each extension includes warning and operating stickers
- Fork extensions Usable length: 84 in.
- Fits fork extension inside width: 4 in.
- Fits fork extension inside height: 2 in.
- Usable fork extension inside width: 4 1/2 in.
- Mount style: Loop style
- Uniform capacity per pair: 4000 lb.
- Color: Yellow
- Item weight: 130 lbs.
- Sold as a pair
- 90 day Manufacturers warranty
- Ships palletized
Product Manual (PDF Download)