High Strength Fork Extensions are the perfect accessory for new or existing forks. The high strength material provides extra support needed to lift large heavy objects with a fork lift. A 3/16" thickness and included lifting handle for simple placement of the extension onto the lifting fork. These models are almost 40% lighter than standard fork extensions. 4,000 pound capacity is evenly distributed per pair. A powder coat finish is included to diminish scraps and minimize abrasion during use. Baked-in powder coat finish for added toughness. OSHA requires fork extension length to be no longer than 150% of the length of supporting truck forks.
- Reduce back strain during installation
- Uniform static capacity is 4,000 lbs.
- Baked-in safety yellow powder coat offers high visibility and toughness.
- Allows for handling of large and odd shaped loads giving better stability and reducing product damage
- Over 40% lighter than standard extensions
- Smooth finish for simple cleaning
- Brightly colored for clear visibility
- Attached handle for easy handling
- Compact design for minimal storage space
- 4,000 lb. uniform capacity per pair
- 84 in. useable length
- Accommodated 6 in. W forks
- 6-1/2 in/ inside width
- Loop style mount
- 2-1/2 in. maximum fork thickness
- 3/16 in. thick steel
- 90 Day warranty