The Ultra-Gutter Guard RT heavy-duty curb inlet protection is a cost-effective storm water management solution that provides exceptional erosion and sediment control at the curb. Filled with recycled rubber filter media, the Ultra-Gutter Guard RT is reliable and environmentally friendly. It features a high-flow overflow weir that prevents ponding and flooding during extreme wet weather events, while its high-flow outer filter efficiently removes contaminants from the storm water flow. The UV-resistant, woven monofilament polypropylene filter fabric ensures a longer service life. It is easy to install and reuse, and the products weight keeps it securely attached to the curb surface without the need for weights, anchor, or straps. Available in 6 ft. or 9 ft. length.
- High-flow overflow weir prevents ponding or flooding during extreme wet weather events
- Outer filter quickly and effectively removes contaminants from water flow
- UV resistant, woven monofilament polypropylene filter fabric provides extended service life
- Weight of Ultra-Gutter Guard hold it securely to the curb surface and is easy to install, use and reuse
- Environmentally friendly filter media is made of 100% recycled, shredded rubber tires
- Heavy-duty, pre-installed lift loops make lifting, installing and moving quick and easy
- Made in the USA
- Storm water gutter guard
- Size: 7 in. W x 7 in.
- Materials: single layer 6.2 oz. woven monofilament filter fabric, recycled shredded tires internal filter media
- Sediment capture rate: >90%
- Tensile strength: 6 ft. =250 lb. & 9 ft. = 350 lb.
- Burst pressure: 175 PSI
- Flow rate: 100 GPM/Ft.²
- UV Resistance @ 500 hrs.: 80%
- Apparent Opening Size: 40 U.S. Std. Sieve
- Meets Storm water Management Regulation 40 CFR 122.26
- Complies with National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System & Total Maximum Daily Load regulations
Specification Sheet (PDF Download)